Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Interim

I was introduced to a great app recently.
It is a book app - Libby.s
An app that allows me to borrow ebooks and audio-books - just like a library.

I am enjoying listening to audio books as I run errands
or as I work around the house.
It will be a great asset on long trips.

I was listening to a book last week and this quote struck me ...

Everything is interim.
Everything is a path or a preparation for the next thing,
and we never know what the next thing is.
Life is like that, of course, twisty and surprising.

We are always learning,
always being challenged.

When I remind myself that God is always working on me,
that I have "not arrived,"
that there are so many things that I need to allow God to change in me in order to be more usable,
it makes the waits, the challenges, the difficulties easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment