Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Good Help is Hard to Find

Of course, I have been doing quite a bit of shopping in order to settle the home.
Windows need to be covered - especially in a subdivision.
We have cell blinds on order and have worked on curtains for the windows.

I often order online in order to take advantage of online deals.
And of course, shipping to the store is cheaper and faster (usually).

2 weeks ago, I ordered 8 white, sheer panels.
I arrived at the store last Friday and opened my package.
The package contained 6 of the curtains that I ordered 
and 2 that were white and sheer, but that had grommets rather than a rod pocket.
So - they returned the 2 incorrect curtains and reordered the 2 that I wanted.
Yesterday, I went to pick up my 2 panels.
I opened my package.
I had one white, sheer curtain with rod pocket
AND
a red t-shirt?!?!
So, I returned the red t-shirt and ordered one white, sheer curtain.

Will it arrive next week?
We'll see.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment