Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2023

A New and Different Challenge

I had returned to the Couch 2 5K program when I was feeling the need to get my stamina back after my time in a cast.
It was going well.
I spent as long as I wanted on each "week" of the plan and I was progressing.

And then a new opportunity came along.
It was another running training program.
This one came with even more variety and with an app that did the timing for me.
I had looked at it many times, but could not justify the price.


BUT!
They had a brief promo.
If I could run or walk 26 miles in the length of my enrollment,
they would give me the cost of my program back.

I can walk 26 miles in a week - 
surely I could do it in 6 months!

So I enrolled,
and I am enjoying the new program and challenge.

And yes, 
I have earned my program cost back!
I am thankful for the opportunity and for the promotion that allowed me to try the app for free.

By the way, the app is Joggo.

No comments:

Post a Comment