Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

The Best Job on Earth

 I have been blessed in marriage.
From the beginning, nearly 21 years ago,
hubby has been in full support of my being at home.
I love taking care of my home.
I love researching food and exercise and health.
I love being available for ministry opportunities.

Much has been going on around home with Spring.
There have been plants and plants and more plants.
There has been grass patching until we can overseed this fall.
There have been rock garden and perennial garden work.
There has been lawn fertilizing at least twice this spring.
There has been budgeting to pay for it all.

But the progress has been much fun
and the new learning has been enjoyable.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!


Greeting guests with a little color on the hanging plants.
And we added some creeping phlox to the rock bed.
While blooming it was quite beautiful.
We also snuck in some lavender which will smell so good in the afternoon sun.

Our new garage door ...
insulated, reinforced with struts for the severe winds, and windows so it won't be so dreary when working out or using as a second dining/living room.

There is some life in the perennial bed.
And you can see the green stripes in the lawn where we reseeded and the peat moss added a little extra fertilizer.

An extra pot of lavender - a tribute to the Pacific Northwest.


No comments:

Post a Comment