Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Blessed Hope

During this season of rememberance.  I am thankful for the Living Savior.  This is what sets Christianity apart from all other religions.  Jesus died, but He had power over death.

II Timothy 1:8-12
...be thou partaker of the afflictions
of the gospel according to the power of God; 
Who hath save us, and called us
with an holy calling
according to his own purpose and grace,
which was given us in Christ Jesus
before the world began,
but is now made manifest
by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ
who hath abolished death,
and hath brought life and immortality
to light through the gospel;
... for I know whom I have believed,
and am persuaded that he is able
to keep that which I have committed
unto him against that day.

Because He lives, I have the blessed hope that I will spend the future with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment