Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Trying to Warm Up

It's a cold one for NC.  There is actually a little snow on the back porch right now.  By little, I mean, a few large flakes in the cracks closest to the house.  It was nice to see it in the air last night as we drove home from church.

I did get the laundry out in this frigid weather without losing my fingers.  Now on to so warm tasks.  I have some TVP chili in the crockpot and a loaf of bread that is trying to rise.  Maybe there will be a batch of cookies as well for a Final Exam Study Session tonight.  Yes, we are to finals week  ...  then only 2 more semesters, Lord willing.

Now onto Christmas cards ... I am always a little slow on these ... it is a little hard to get motivated to assemble Christmas cards in the summer :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment