Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Welcome Fall!

I gladly welcome my favorite season of the year.
I love the colored leaves,
the autumn fruits,
the cool mornings...


When I finish this blog post,
a Peach Crisp is going into the oven.
Then my typical weekly cleaning
with the addition of light fixtures
and the fall cleaning of the guest bath.

The cleaning has gone slower than normal
because we have a little extra on our plate right now.
Hopefully things will be slowing down next week.

I took a break from my typical workouts last week,
so I am also back to exercise this week.
I am excited about a cool Autumn "wog" this morning.

Last week I particularly benefitted from a meal plan.
There were so many days that flew by and when 4:30 came around,
I was glad to have a plan.
Without it, I would have spent every evening at Chick-fil-A
or at a restaurant with a fairly decent salad offering.

This weeks menu:
Sunday: Chili
Monday: Garlic and Thyme Pork Chops
Tuesday: Almond Chicken
Wednesday: Tilapia
Thursday: Onion Mushroom Steak Burgers
Friday: Turkey Meatloaf
Saturday: Sauteed Chicken and Apples

No comments:

Post a Comment