Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I Am Blessed

It has been a week to remember how blessed I really am.

As I shared my devotion finding with my hubby last week,
his excitement at my growth reminded me how blessed I am.

As hubby helped another student with her car,
I was reminded how blessed I was to always have faithful cars to drive
and how much my dad taught me about caring for a car (even if that involved a long distance call).

As we revamp in the house,
I am reminded of God's physical blessing each day.

As we mail off cards and gifts,
I am reminded of the blessing of family and friends who share our faith and life
and of all of those who pray for me often.

As I look at the Christmas tree each morning,
I focus on a name of Christ
and I am reminded of His comfort, His power, His healing, His care, His salvation.

God is good!  His blessings are different in each person's life.
I am thankful for those blessings He has bestowed on me.


1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed watching you grow as well, Sandra, from a little girl to a lovely young woman, who strives to put God first in her life. I am also greatly blessed in so many ways and you are one of my blessings! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete