Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Quick, Easy, and YUMMY!

Since our meal plan does not change a whole lot,
I guess I am sharing a lot of desserts.
This one can be a protein snack, breakfast, or a dessert.
When I first tried them, I though - "Wow - a no bake cookie without chocolate."
Then I let hubby try - "It tastes like a no bake without chocolate."
So if you are looking for a no bake, no cook, not affected by the humidity recipe ...
Try this one.

No Bake Energy Bakes

  • 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used gluten free rolled oats)
  • 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes (unsweetened)
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
  • 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips) - I used raisins for chocolate free option
  • 1/3 cup honey 
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla

DIRECTIONS:

Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. 
Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.*
Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like.
Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Makes about 20-25 balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment