Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

A Break

This week, I am thankful for 3 breaks.

I am thankful for a break in the humidity earlier this week.
It was nice to be able to tidy the yard and gardens with cooler temps.
Even so, I am thankful for the humidity as well
which has provided us with green grass throughout the summer.

I am also thankful for the break I get this weekend.
We are excited to get to have some time with family this weekend.
While we know this is where God has us,
it is easy to feel alone so far from family
in an area where seemingly everyone grows up and stays around family
and this is a welcome visit.

And I am thankful for the end of Summer Break
which brings back the college kids.
They are a real "pick-me-up" and encouragement to our household.

No comments:

Post a Comment