Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Christmas Game of the Year

 If you have been reading for any amount of time,
you know that I usually send a Christmas game to my brothers' families.
They have gone on Photo Scavenger hunts,
played scattegories,
played rock - paper - scissors to choose progressive dinner locations,
they have also had Yankee swap-type activities.

This year, I found a new game idea.
It was the Saran Wrap game.
Basically, I purchased many little treats
and wrapped them into a large Saran Wrap ball.
And then the families took turns unwrapping the treats along with activity cards.
The game is mostly what you make of it,
and from what I saw ... they definitely enhanced the fun of it!

I received good feedback and would definitely put together something like this if I was planning a Sunday School or youth Christmas party ... or an anytime party actually.

In the end, the families were to divide the treats fairly evenly
and I will mail out special happy mail in the new year to the 3 "winners."

Sure am hoping that the internet continues to spark the creativity each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment