Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Another Year Older

 I celebrated another birthday on Sunday.
It seems odd to be in the upper 40s.
I remember when that just seemed so OLD!
And now, I only feel old after I have overworked myself on a workout.

I had a good weekend.
Hubby took me for a Vegan Greek Pizza on Friday night.
The place was close enough to walk and we enjoyed the pizza immensely.
On Friday, my folks made the 3-hour drive to see us.
They took us to lunch at Chick-fil-A, we visited, and they toured our new home.
(By the way - the house did get its first coat of paint inside last week along with trim and doors).
The garage was full of cabinetry and sinks ...so maybe this week.
And the exterior stone was delivered on Monday).
On Sunday, we were down at church all day.
We went to the 3 services and helped on Visitation in the afternoon.
We did take a minute to get free birthday coffee and to enjoy some birthday texts and video.

There are still a few more freebies that I plan to collect on - 
one is a sub ... at Firehouse Sub.
I have a birthday sub ... and, in addition, today, if your name starts with C or U, you get a free sub.
Sounds like hubby and I will only have to pay for our gluten-free rolls and will have lunch tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment