Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

I'm Not A Nurse ... But I Can Dress Like One

 With age, comes change.
Changes in style.
Changes in preferences.
Changes in shape.

For years, I have "googled" modest skirts when shopping for new clothes through the seasons of life.
Often, I will be bombarded with attire from Middle Eastern religions (not exactly what I was looking for or who I want to support).
But I have also seen "scrub skirts" come up.
I believe that I mentioned them to hubby over 3 years ago when we still lived in NC.


Recently, I finally tried them.
I placed an order.
There were 2 different styles that I thought might suit me.
I ordered both in neutral colors like pewter and navy.
One (the more "sporty") arrived last week and the other is on backorder.
I absolutely love the one that arrived.
It is a pleasant change from my denim skirts and goes well with a summer t-shirt or even my athletic workout shirts.
It washes well.
It has pockets ... and lots of them!
It is lighter weight than a jean skirt.
And they are reasonably priced.

So, I pass the tip on to you ...
Maybe you would like to dress like a nurse ...

No comments:

Post a Comment