Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm Back!

No, I was not on a vacation.
Far from it.
Hubby and I decided in the last two weeks that it was time to stop renting -
that if we could find a reasonably priced place, we could start saving for our "dream" home.
Last week, I spent much time scouring real estate sources,
crunching numbers,
researching home ownership ...
my mind was spinning.
What could we afford?
Was the neighborhood safe?
How much "fix-up" was required?


Then, on Friday night, our new home went on the market.
It is in our present neighborhood.
In fact, I will still be able to use the clothesline that hubby built for me 4 years ago
.
My current front yard will now become my back yard :)

Now my head is spinning,
but with ideas, colors, plans ...


3 comments:

  1. Does this mean the purchase has been made already, or in process? At any rate, we are glad for you both! It means you will still get to enjoy the landscaping improvements you made to your current place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so surprised when we saw this!! It will be so fun to see pictures of our former home and what you do with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wondered how long it would take! Still surprised at it all ourselves. Very excited to put effort into something that is ours.

      Delete