Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spared Back

With the warm temps and sun this week,
I took the opportunity to spray the weeds around the property.
Around the trailer,
along the sidewalk,
around the garden,
on the driveway.

For the past 4 years,
I have crawled around with a cleaning fluid spray bottle - 
tough on knees, back, and finger.


 I am thankful for my V-day present ... a 1 gallon garden sprayer.
Wow!
That is all that I can say.

And my new recipe for weeds works GREAT!


1 gallon vinegar
1/2 c salt
1/4 c dish soap

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing it is more than a week killer? Does it kill all vegetation? I have some grass growing between my rows in the garden that I want to kill back. I guess my layer of straw wasn't thick enough to keep the weeds at bay, so I want to kill them before adding more mulch this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This brew will kill it all ... you don't want to spray it on your veggies ... it works great on our creeping grass,

      Delete
    2. There is nothing beneficial in my garden yet, and I'm still a month and a half from putting any plants it, so I'll have to give it a go when the weeds & grass get a little greener.

      Delete