Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sufficient Grace

It is always there,
but there are some days and weeks where it shines even brighter ...
God's sufficient grace.


In the middle of last month,
we realized that hubby needed to have surgery.
He saw a surgeon last Monday
and was in the OR on Thursday.

It all happened so fast.
There were obligations that should be met
and little time to rearrange schedules.
There were others with similar needs and struggles.

God's grace has been AMAZING (as it always is)!
Surgery started at 9:30 and we were headed for home 2 hours later.
The anesthesia was flushed out FAST and mental awareness restored.
The body began healing ...
and God gave grace to fulfill obligations.

It is always there ...
Why don't I rely on it more?

 II Corinthians 12:9 
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: 
for my strength is made perfect in weakness. 
Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, 
that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


No comments:

Post a Comment