Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Help and Company

It is the end of my day.
Typically, I blog in the morning,
but there was much to do today-
much that has cried for a week or so.

My lawn and garden were crying the most loudly!

I am thankful for help in the work.
Hubby helped me weed ... and there was a lot to do.
I enjoyed the help, company, and conversation.
What a relief to see a tidy garden again.

I mowed later in the day.
Aah - fresh cut grass.
I also trimmed an unruly bush.

Then,
I longed to get some more seeds in the grounds.
I added winter squash, pumpkin, zucchini and cucumber.
I am thankful for 2 pint sized children who came to keep me company.
The 2 children visit their mommy next door,
and we were mutually glad to make each others acquaintance.
Not only did they provide pleasant chatter,
but they were a help too.
They carefully watched me work
and when they noticed me needing a tool ...
they were quick to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment