Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Reliance and Faith

 I often think that I have to go through this test so frequently.
Is waiting really necessary?
Haven't I practiced patience enough?

There has been a lot of waiting in my life:
Waiting for the "right one" until I was 26,
waiting for children,
waiting for the next move,
waiting for a house.

But it always comes back to God reminding me that
"We walk by faith and not by sight."
It is ok to not know the future.
It is ok to wait - because it always yields God's best.
It is ok if His ways are not my ways.

Right now it seems that we wait on the house.
The "new" government holiday prevented some things from being done,
so it looks like closing will be moved a little.

But even in the waiting ... I still have an apartment until the first week in August.
And I am paid up on storage through the end of July.
It is no surprise to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment