Pages

Monday, July 25, 2022

Order and Chaos

 The primary living area is getting some order.
There is no decoration, but it is easier and easier to function.
We are learning where the essentials of every day are.
There is order in most of our living space, 
but the guest rooms are still waiting for their closets so that they can be ordered.
And therein lies the chaos.





















On Friday, I did the final cleanout for the apartment.
It was nice to finish and to be able to bring all of the cleaning supplies to the house.
Hubby cut wood to put up shelves and coat racks in the coat closet and two guest room closets this weekend.
We also spent some more time making some sense in the garage.
And I began staining wood for the above closets.

Today, I stained wood and did general cleaning which had not really been done since we move in.

And yesterday, I enjoyed playing the organ at church after many, many, many years.
Hubby and I also began learning a new song for a special.
We also "bothered" some new friends for part of the afternoon.

The minds still race a little with the desire to have everything finished ... just about NOW,
but things are settling into place.
The pictures aren't what I would like them to be,
but I know many of you are curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment