Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Two Sides of the Same Coin

 There is much excitement today.
The cast is off.
I have washed away most of the dead, dry skin on my arm.
The scar is looking better now that 4 more weeks have passed.
I can progress with phase 2 - REHAB!

Working on grip with therapy putty

And there is a little discouragement.
 I tried to prepare for what "stiffness" meant, but I fell far short.
It is as if my arm and hand are just fused together without a joint.
My range of motion is tiny, very tiny.
I have gained a little mobility as I worked on some exercises throughout today,
but it feels like a long road.

But, I have a great cheerleader who worked from home today 
and made the meals while I rested and exercised.

It is definitely ready for a rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment