Pages

Monday, March 6, 2023

Inhale, Exhale

 The sickness that I thought I was avoiding caught me.
I spent last week just doing the basics.
The days were spent with tissues and coughdrops;
the nights were spent with Nyquil and more tissues.


We finally seem to be turning the corner.
And on this beautiful spring day,
It was good to be able to breathe!

While I cleaned, the windows were open with the fresh air blowing in after a brutal storm on Friday.
Then the air was scented with grass as I mowed the lawn for the first time this season.
And the garage smells of cedar planks - 
for hubby made me some LARGE outdoor planters on Saturday that are waiting to be stained.
And ... it was "good" to be back to running today after 2 weeks off - 
running goes much better when one can breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment