Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Some Change

Multiple Meanings Ahead

It seems like there is change occurring all around us each day.
New rules, new policies, new stats ...
Right now America is going through a change shortage.
The signs in the store requiring exact change or credit and debit only are odd.

I am still earning some change daily.
If you have been reading long, you know that I love my Fitbit.
They should hire me to be an Ambassador for them.
I love the accountability and the challenge it gives me.
It has helped me to learn about my health and fitness.
Did you know that it tells me when I am getting sick?
Yes, my resting heart rate will skyrocket (at least 5 beats per minute)  a day or so before I go down.

The Fitbit also earns me money!

There is a website that lets you earn money for tracking your steps, your weight, your food, your water.
Whether you use a Fitbit, a Garmin, myfitnesspal, mapmyrun...
you just link it and earn points.
I earn about 500 points a week,
and after I earn 10,000 points,
they deposit $10 into my Paypal account.

Since we have two trackers in the house,
it is a fun little surprise every couple of months.
We have used the Achievement website for over 3 years with no problems.
If you are interested (and comfortable with the sharing of this type of information) and sign up using one of the links below, both of us get 100 points.


And while we are on the topic,
hubby and I updated our trackers earlier in the year.
We have two trackers that are still perfectly usable and with multiple bands for each.
Check them out ... the Alta HR and the Charge HR
If you are interested, just comment or get in touch with me by text or email if you know me personally.
We would be happy to mail them off!
We will send them individually
but would be happy if they helped a couple or a family to challenge each other😀

**UPDATE**
the trackers have been claimed!

No comments:

Post a Comment