Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Not Forgotten

It is a Thankful Thursday!
Yes, even in the midst of Covid-19 and protests and election cycles,
there is always something to be thankful for.

Today, I am thankful for the "rememberers" of others.
We have moved a couple of times
and there are always tears and promises made at the time of separation.
 "We'll keep in touch!"
Often times, within a year, the communication dies off.

There is something to "out of sight, out of mind."
There is a necessity to meeting needs and ministering to those near to you.

But even in the last week,
I have received two cards and multiple texts from North Carolina.
I have had a message from a friend from my "growing up" years.

There is a certain blessing in being remembered
and for that, I wish to be thankful.

I also want to be thankful again for the zucchini given to me.
The muffins mentioned in Monday's post were really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment