Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Where have you been? Part VIII

Something for the little ones
and a way to show love.

Early in the quarantine,
one of hubby's coworkers had a baby - 2 months premature.
We decided to reach out with a gift and the gospel.
A blanket, some wipes, some baby lotion
and a tract and letter with the gospel.
I had many of the blocks completed,
but hurried to finish the rest and put the border on.

And then I got to thinking that I should always have a little blanket on hand to give.
If there is one thing I have learned in life its this:
if you love on someone's child(ren), you automatically show love to the parent.
And so, I crochet to and from church.
I can get one block done per trip (which makes 3 a week)!
I crochet on quiet evenings at home.
I am well on my way to having another completed.


(they are anywhere from 5 blocks x 5 blocks to 7 blocks x 7 blocks - depending on the pattern)
I think that this one is set to be 7x5.

No comments:

Post a Comment