Pages

Monday, July 20, 2020

Where have you been? Part VI

Where have I been?
What have I been doing?
Another birthday passed in the blog break.
Another "big" milestone - 45!

No big doings because of the shutdown,
but hubby still spoiled me.
Balloons and flowers ... no better!
And a few weeks later, he took me shopping.

still holding on after 2 months - but just barely

so cheery!  was a lot fuller 2 months ago

a patio lavender bush 
I love that lavender grows so easily in the PNW

And May produces my favorite flower - lilacs.
Some church members brought me clippings twice ...
and I actually found a bush that had crept between the cedar bush "fence" from the neighbor's house and then hung into our yard. 
So pretty!



And yesterday (or all weekend),
we celebrated hubby's birthday.
Busy with work and church,
but we had some of his favorite meals,
some pie,
and a trip for frozen coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment