Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Woman's Work is Never Done

I don't take the title as one of a slave or as one of an overworked homemaker, but there are weeks that just seem excessively busy.  I am glad that I did not allow myself to stop on Monday when I was cleaning the house and doing yard work, because the rest of the week filled up in no time.  I mentioned yesterday the work on the new church website, but there is also an effort to get another two tracts published shortly.  One will be available very soon and one still has some design issues to work out.  So I am once again in my satellite office (the public library) and will try to get some more things done on the church website today.  Fortunately, most of the work has not dirtied the house and hubby has been content with simple meals this week.

Keep working!

No comments:

Post a Comment