Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Good to be Home

Oh, it is always good to get home.
I certainly sleep better when I am home.
And my diet fares better when I am in my own kitchen. 

We arrived home Friday to more mowing.   
It has certainly been an exceptional summer.
I think that I could still be mowing every 5 days here at the end of July.
The problem is that it is hard to mow every 5 days while it is so WET!

The plan this week in the new trailer is to refinish the cabinets.
Once that is finished, there is only one more damaged wall to repair before move in.
We may be delayed because we are on "baby watch" this week.
... not the London watch for royalty,
... but a church family.
We will have 3 children for a little bit when their baby brother decides to make an appearance,
at least until their grandma arrives. 

Busy days ...

No comments:

Post a Comment