Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Moving Date

Well, we are off of baby watch.
I was absent from the blogosphere on Thursday and Friday
because I had 3 children in my care.
We had a good little visit and survived each other.
It is an adjustment on both parts ...
I am not used to voices all day long,
and they are not used to different house rules.
The new baby arrived Friday morning and is safe and sound at home.
With the business trips, tract projects, Hebrew projects, and the extra children behind us,
we took stock of where we were in the house prep on Saturday.
Our original goal was August 1, but we have now chosen August 10 for the official move date.
We are actually moving a little each day into completed rooms,
but the final push will be that day.  

My goal is to be settled before our Anniversary in mid-August.

It is perfectly do-able and we may be in sooner.

Today, I need to fill out paperwork to get water and natural gas turned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment