Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fresh Starts

Today I am thankful for all that has been accomplished in our new home.
It is amazing what a fresh coat of paint does to a home.
The joy of a fresh start.
Clean floors, clean ceilings, new paint, clean cupboards ...

I am thankful that hubby and I will start refinishing the countertops tonight.  
They should be finished by Saturday night.
It is a long process, but we are excited of what should result.

Don't worry!
I will show you before and after pictures next Tuesday.

I am also thankful for a larger shed.
We emptied our little shed two weeks ago,
but I moved totes,
and canning jars,
and moving boxes
earlier this week.

I love having some of the mess out of the house.
We even have plans to put the deep freeze in the shed!

No comments:

Post a Comment