Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Odds and Ends

Just finished mowing the weeds and the thick patches of lawn that I assume marks the septic. I am not OCD (Obsessive Cumpulsive) in too many areas, but I do like a nicely trimmed lawn.  It was cooler this morning, though still very humid.  I also weeded in the gardens beds and generally enjoyed the peace of the morning.  I am finishing breakfast and my daily newspaper puzzles (Sudoku, Crossword, and Jumble).  I am wondering if hubby will make it through a full day - the sun and heat sure can take it out of a guy.  I am also thinking about Monday and how to celebrate the day with my dearest - it will be his 31st birthday!  He has asked for a picnic lunch and some apple dumplings - I think that I can oblige.  Would love to go hiking if the heat would break for the day!  If not, we will just enjoy the day together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sandra! Thanks for blogging and keeping me posted on your life so that I can better pray for you and Chris. I enjoy reading what you have to say and pondering the same things you are thinking about. Have a great day! Love, Tricia

    ReplyDelete