Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

End of the week

Wow!  As I brought up the "blogger" today - I realized that I am on my 201st blog post!  Wow!  It hardly seems like 2 years have passed since I began and was talking about futue plans in NC and about deployment life and about packing and moving across country.

It is another warm one today in the entire US.  It is not encouraging when it is 75* at 4:30 in the morning.  I am thankful for the central air here which at least keeps it under 85 in the oven that we call our trailer.  Hubby was off to work at about 5 and so as soon as the sun was up, I was watering plants, hanging 2 loads of wash, and out for my walk.  Not too hot yet, but very humid and the temps are climbing!  Now I am finishing up my breakfast: toast with PB and blackberry jam, a cup of milk, and a cup of mixed fruit still a little frosty from the freezer.  There are just 2 pieces of Mango left ... they are my favorite.

No big plans for the weeend ... Seedline tonight where we put together Bibles to send to mission works around the world, cleaning day tomorrow and a free evening (so far), Church on Sunday.  Hoping the weather will be cooler (high 80's) tomorrow as they are predicting.

It is good to be back to blogging.  I enjoying sharing with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment