Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Busy Week

It is hard to believe that it is Friday already.  Since last Friday, hubby has worked 72 hours, so it has been a busy week.  It was nice to spend the day with a friend on Tuesday to help to pass the long day while hubby worked.  I also started a big sewing project on Wednesday.  It is going well, but it definitely makes a mess.  I try to have the mess cleaned up before hubby reappears!  I am headed out this afternoon to get just a little more fabric - the pattern needed a little "tweaking," but I did not realize it until I had the pieces cut out.  I am not sure how long the crazy silage cutting hours will last, but am definitely looking forward to being back to a school schedule when I can see hubby more! 

The summer, so far, has provided a time to continue to learn and grow - Christ's school does not have to end for summer vacation.  There continues to be cleansing and stretching and expanding of our faith, if we allow Him to work. 

I hope to get a lot more done on my sewing project this weekend -- maybe there will be pictures soon :)  Also looking forward to our Day of rest and time with fellow believers on Sunday. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment