Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Coupons

On this thankful Thursday,
I am thankful for coupons.
Coupons that allow us special treats.
Coupons that allow us to try new things.

So this morning I am thankful for a coupon to one of our favorite restaurants.
BOGO on a meal at CHIPOTLE!
Two cell numbers mean two coupons!

Chipotle

Not only that,
but I am thankful that they gave me a link to share with you.

Check it out:

Have you been to Chipotle?

If not ... let me prepare you.

You only have about 5 choices to make ...

Choice one: Type of meal
Burrito
crunchy taco
rice bowl
salad

Second Choice: Rice
Brown Rice 
White Rice

Third Choice: Protein
steak
chicken
chorizo
pork
veggies
tofu (that's not a choice to me)

Fourth: Salsa
Mild salsa
medium salsa
hot salsa
corn salsa

Fifth: MORE
sour cream
guac
lettuce
cheese


No comments:

Post a Comment