Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

On The Mend

 I am so grateful for all the people who prayed for my surgery yesterday.
We arrived at the hospital at 1:30 with surgery slated for 3:30.
Well, surgery didn't happen until 5:30ish,
but I was out of the hospital by 8:30.

I am thankful for a skilled surgeon.
I am thankful that my new splint ends before my elbow and is only hard on the bottom making it more breathable.
I am thankful that hubby has been able to work from home.
I am thankful that I have been able to manage pain with Tylenol only.
I am thankful for the cool temps outside so the house is cool and comfortable.

And today, I don't feel too bad.
I can sense where the plate and screws are,
but I have done two small loads of wash
and made a tuna pasta salad with hubby's help.
I hope to take a walk later on this beautiful fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment