Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Bonus Room

Our new little home has a bonus room ...
maybe a catch-all,
maybe the music studio,
maybe just the place for extra furniture ...



It is open as you climb the stairs. 
I like to practice more when I don't have to look at a wall right in front of me.

The room also provides a place to stretch for hubby - 
especially when I am busy practicing.

And the "mess" on the floor.
Well, that is a project of family pictures to be hung soon.

I mentioned last week that I wanted to get some "fall" in the house.


I added some new throw pillow covers.
The ones in the living room say "Thankful" - such a great reminder.
Mums in peanut butter jars - I just love plants ... EVERYWHERE.
And upstairs - I covered some throw pillows with some cute hand towels.
Which also means that the hand towels in the bathrooms got changed out too.

2 comments:

  1. It kind of looks like an extra place to house guests. Maybe one day we can try it out for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a place that could hide someone in a sleeping bed or to put an air matress. Very easily restructured for this purpose.

      Delete