Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Documented

Last time I worked on some furniture,
I forgot to take the before pictures.

I did a little better this time.

This is hubby's dresser.
It lives in a walk-in closet, so it was not a necessity,
but I could see us moving and suddenly having a mismatched set in the bedroom.
So it had to be refinished.



Here is the detail that we were removing.


Just some simple wood filling and a good sanding block made it disappear.


Top sanded and stained,
chalk paint on the dresser,
new black knobs.


Tucked in a little corner of the walk-in closet.

I made the mistake of starting this project on a very damp day.
This caused some headaches,
but we are just calling the problems a "distressed" finish.
I tell you, so that you won't make the same mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment