Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Still Singing a Tune!

Well it is Tuesday and time to tell what tune is going through my mind.  Hubby and I are preparing to sing on Sunday morning, so that particular song is going through my head.  It is a song called "Savior, Lead Us" by Mac Lynch.  The second verse particularly runs through my mind.

Friends may harm us, foes alarm us.
This will push us to our knees.
Unknown testings, trials and wrestlings,
what are these, dear Lord, to Thee?
Though the path be unclear
and we're tempted to fear,
Blessed Shepherd, lead us onward, bring us home.

Our world is highly unsettled, but what is that to the Lord who sees and knows all.  We are driven so often by our finite view of what is happening when we just need to allow God to lead us and to use the situations around us to drive us closer to Him.

Psalm 23:1
The Lord is my Shepherd,
I shall not want.

No comments:

Post a Comment