Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Disappearing Act

I seem to do a lot of disappearing recently - and hopefully some of my "stuff" is as well.  I have been spring cleaning.  I only have 2 rooms and 3 closets left and one week until it is officially spring.  It has been a good feeling to get the place tidied and simplified.  I think that everything is slowly "finding a place" again so that I can live by the motto ... "a place for everything and everything in its place.

We are on spring break this week - so the blog entries may be sparse.  I will enjoy time with hubby and will spend the time when he is at work getting the last two rooms cleaned.

Garden progress - I saw some beet seedlings, some lettuce, some spinach, and a carrot or two (I think).  I planted some more peas today where some of last years seeds were duds and then some more lettuce, beets, onions, and carrots.  I am trying to decide whether to start the tomatoes, cucumbers, and melons inside or to wait until April 15 and plant them directly outside.  It is so hard to be patient.

We are looking forward to a busy, but enjoyable, Lord's Day with our church family tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment