Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Faith and God's Omniscience

Will you allow me to be thankful again this week? :)

I am thankful that God knows all things.  We started a new Sunday School curriculum about 2 years ago.  The teachers chose what part of Scripture they wanted to begin with and from there we would follow a systematic approach to cover the Bible in 6 years.  So, we began the curriculum in Year 5 of the curriculum.  Coincidence?  No!  God's Plan.  He knew that I would need to be teaching Genesis this fall with an emphasis on the faith of these early Bible charaters.  He also ordained that in many of the chapel messages that I heard during the first weeks of the semester would be on faith and standing fast.  Abraham ... the three Hebrew children ...

I am so thankful that the Lord sends those reminders just about the time that I want to QUIT!
Keep praying!  We are still seeking God's direction after graduation.


P.S.  Much of the fall cleaning is done ... just the master bedroom and the catch-all room left!

No comments:

Post a Comment