Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ha Isha Ha Tovah - The Good Wife

I am feeling more like myself this week.  Why?  Well, I am back in my home and back to being a wife.  The work at the fair was the best choice for my time last week and it was encouraging to see some of the results in church on Sunday; but, it is good to be back home.  Today, I edited some hubby school work and resumed the fall cleaning.  There is nothing like the feeling after a DEEP cleaning: clean curtains, clean throw pillows, clean walls, cobwebs cleared.  I still have a ways to go, but there is joy in the work - I love being a wife!

The title of the blog - just an example of what I am learning in Hebrew class.  We are over 160 vocabulary words now and hubby and I are able to speak short sentences to one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment