Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Beautiful Week

We had a brief "Cold-snap" last week.  It was a little hard to wake up and get going in a trailer that was about 55*.  I just can't bring myself to use heat this early in the fall.  I usually try to make it until my dad's birthday (10/15), but a friend a church is trying to make it to 11/1 ... so maybe I can make it that long.

I am thankful that this week has warmed up a bit.  The nights are still cool and perfect for sleeping, but the days allow us to throw open the windows and enjoy the day!  I am thankful for these months when the utility bills are a lot lower as well.

I am also thankful for strength.  It has been an exhausting week, but God is faithful.  I need to get out this morning and get my lawn mowed ... there are many folks who who would love to mow their own lawn and are unable to, but I have still have the strength.

I believe that today will be my last day standing in the booth at the fair.  Hubby will go on Saturday night.  The Spirit is working ... people need Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting more than 400 times!!! i love keeping up on your life. i had a lovely chat with your mom this weekend. i love your family, you are all special to me and my family!

    ReplyDelete