Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hard Words

It is difficult to be thankful for correction,
but when I respond properly - I can be thankful.
It is hard to acknowledge weakness and sin.
I do not always respond as I should,
but when I do - it is GOOD!

Recently, I heard a message on Biblical Standards of Leadership.
While the message emphasized behavior, dress, and entertainment;
the Spirit spoke to me about time, time management, and discipline.

Because my schedule is relatively fluid and I seek to be available for ministry when I can,
I have not found a Monday through Friday schedule to be particularly helpful.
I like to check things off of a list, but my lists were too rigid.
I decided to make a schedule that will allow me to finish my work any time throughout the week.
I have been using it for 2 weeks now, and it seems to be a winner.
I am getting more accomplished and have more urgency to my time.
I am so thankful for the Spirit's working in my life and for messages that He uses to evoke change.

My plan:
A new, more flexible schedule for the week.
Bible reading - daily
Exercise - 6 days a week
Hebrew study - 3 days a week
... etc., etc.,  etc.
If you are interested - see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment