Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

This and That

Hubby took me to a V-Day concert on Saturday night.
I got to wear my homemade handmade formal again.
It was a last minute decision, so there was no time for dinner -
so afterwards we went to Chick-fil-A in our fancy duds.

This was a picture from a few years ago -
I wore the short-sleeved top this year.
We celebrated 11 years yesterday.
We were introduced to one another 11 years ago.
That means this coming Sunday is donut day -
the anniverary of our first date!!!
Of course, we are looking forward to that.


Just finished packaging some V-day treats for my nieces and nephews.
It is a yearly tradition for my favorite holiday.
I was glad for the stamps that my Mother-in-law just sent.
They were sent because she could not send us a fruit cake -
(I guess that is a good perk of being gluten free)


The house is in a bit of disarray.
Hubby found wet carpet in the closet this morning - 
The hot water tank sprang a leak.
I will be doing my cleaning around fans, buckets, heaters and the contents of my emptied closet.

Looking forward to tomorrow.
Hubby has a taken a day off - kind of a catch up day.
Hopefully it is not spent repairing tanks and floors :(
We have dinner planned with friends.


2 comments:

  1. Sandra, Sandra, Sandra! Don't you know you're supposed to refer to garments you make yourself as Handmade! One of Emma's sewing lessons emphasized this because the garments you make look stylish, (handmade) not crafty(homemade)!!!

    You make quite the dashing couple!!!

    ReplyDelete