Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Simple Pleasures


I received a simply marvelous gift for Christmas.
It was a gift from my Sunday School students. 
It is the object of my thankfulness on this "Thankful Thursday."

As you well know, I love scents.
I burn candles.
I "plug-in" soothing scents.
I spray air freshener.

But my routine is now easier.
I received a Scentsy burner for Christmas.



It is an electric burner - no flames - just a light bulb.
It is safe and perfect for forgetful me.
It can burn while I am gone creating a welcoming scent when I arrive home.

"Knock-off" burners and scent bars are sold at Walmart
but Scentsy has a greater selection.
From my brief comparison, 
their scent bars last longer and are comparable in price (minus shipping).

I love the fact that the bars can me melted
and then poured back into their container to harden and reuse another day.
I burn a different scent every day so I never grow insensitive to the scents.

Monday for the candlelight dinner - the scent of roses.
I love the clean scent of "Just Breathe"
and the cinnamon-ny scent of "Welcome Home"


Interested?
You can help a friend of mine if you order through this link.
An order over $150 gets free shipping so ask your friends as well or stock up on gifts.
Maybe I should see if I can host an online party!

No comments:

Post a Comment