Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

From the Kitchen

It is nice to be back to my normal domestic tasks.
While I still have some flower bulbs to move this week,
the stress of the move seems to be passed.
(I say stress, but it was really more of a busy-ness than stress)

Last week, I broke with my traditional cooking and just experimented.
I typically follow recipes to a "T".
Not a big experiment,
but a worthy one.


 Parmesan Tilapia
Tilapia fillets
Coconut Oil
Parmesan Cheese
Mediteranean Sea Salt

Melt coconut oil in the bottom of a pyrex or metal pan.
Put fish in the pan and coat with the oil.
Sprinkled with Parmesan and Sea Salt.
Baked at 375* for 12-15 minutes.

It was so tasty that I am making it for company tonight.
Hubby requested homemade french fries as well.
Maybe I will also get a carrot slaw made.

It is cleaning day,
and I think that it will be a drier day for mowing.
TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment