Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Helpful Tools

I just love the laminate floors in our new home.
The continuity throughout the house makes the place look larger.
They are so much cleaner than the well worn carpet in our old place.
Have you ever noticed that it is more fun to clean when the results are evident?

But...
It is easier to feel dirt under my feet ...
and my hair, which falls out a lot, blows around,
and the grass clippings are more than evident.

I used to clean my linoleum once or twice a week on my hands and knees,
but the laminate needs to be cleaned daily.

Today I am thankful for helpful tools.
A swiffer type mop ...


wrapped in a microfiber cloth ...


sprayed with a laminate cleaner made from a recipe found on pinterest ...

Aah! Clean floors!

I am thankful that my flowers are all moved now.

I am thankful for sore muscles - 
evidence that I am back to my exercise routine.

I am thankful that fall is on its way - right?
Super warm and humid today!

1 comment:

  1. I use a Black Diamond mop for our laminates. I have three washable pads for it. I like the ease of cleaning those pads. Found the entire set at TJM*xx for cheap. Looks like you use something similar. I also use a more economical brand of cleaner.
    We have been very happy with our laminates. We put them in Jessica's place, too.
    Your home is looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete