Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Return of Transformation Tuesday

Well, I expected to be sharing some pictures with you today,
but it will have to wait for next Tuesday.
Why?

Well,
Over the holiday weekend,
hubby installed a new floor in our guest bathroom.
It is a groutable sticky tile ... and it looks great.

Grey stone Luxury Vinyl Tile from Lowes

But ...
When it was complete,
I decided that I did not like my painted stripes with the beautiful tile ...
so today I sand the stripes ...
and tomorrow I paint ...
the color ...
Coastal Villa.

Stay tuned for pictures next Tuesday.

Does it seem like we do a lot of home improvement projects in July.
Lowes and Home Depot offer military discounts for veterans over the Fourth - 
good inspiration to get some stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment