Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Your Amusement (at my expense)

This could also be titled
"Multitasking Gone Wrong - Very Wrong"

Last night,
the french fries were in the oven,
the green beans on the stove,
the salmon cakes mixed up and ready to be fried ...

There was still time and so I began to make some blueberry muffins for breakfast.

As dusk fell,
I added the blueberries to the "muffins."

When I saw the truck pull in,
I turned on a light and
I reached for the bowl of salmon
but...
there was the bowl of batter
sans blueberries
and ...
there was the bowl of salmon
with 1 cup of blueberries stirred in.

Anyone for blueberry salmon cakes ...
YUCK!

We enjoyed the fries and beans,
but instead of salmon cakes,
we quickly browned some chicken sausage on the stovetop.

Enjoy the Laugh!
Hubby certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment