Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A New Trailer

Our trailer when we first arrived.

It is done!  Last summer, our trailer received a re-paint because it needed some work around the bottom trim.  When the house was repainted from a dull blue-gray to a tan color, the black shutters looked even more dingy than they had looked before.  I had contemplated a repaint and asked hubby this spring if I could go for it. He agreed that I could use my "piano money" and buy some paint.  Now... what color?  We looked at other homes in the area and thought ... black, green, or red.  Red won out.  I really like the change.  Do you?  Maybe I need to work on paiting the porches too!
     It has been a busy week.  Daily meetings at school along with the typical chores at home and a dental appointment in Charlotte kept things hopping.  I cancelled many piano lessons this week to free up some time, but I am looking forward to a slower pace next week ... more time to study, to practice instruments, to write, to cook and bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment