Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Weekend, All!

Another week is gone.  Only one more week until Spring Break!  We are just a little excited about that.  We are hoping to have one morning to "sleep in" until 7:30.  Wow!  Has my life changed?  7:30 used to be an early morning!

It appears that we are going to have another taste of spring this week.  I saw a prediction of 66* on Monday :)  Time to get the grill going more often!  The garden is still on track.  I planted 2 squares of beets and 6 squares of onions this week!  I also planted 20 tomato plants inside.  Tomatoes are my favorite vegetable to enjoy fresh from the garden and with the current "tomato shortage" because of freezing temps in FL, I will enjoy the "free" price tag.  I will plant a few radishes and another 2 squares of carrots at the end of next week.

Violin recital is scheduled for April 17!  With two weeks off for spring break, there will only be 3 lessons until that date!  AACK!  If plans remain as scheduled, I should not only be able to embarass myself and hubby, but also some travelling family (Sorry guys). 

Looking forward to the Lord's Day tomorrow.  We are hoping to have one of our own back in the services tomorrow morning after a 4 month battle with cancer.  The church is truly like a body - when one person is missing, or hurting ... all suffer.  We will rejoice in God's goodness.  Our regular pianist will be back again next week as well after 3 months of eye treatments.  Also praying that we will again see fruits of visitation in the services.  Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for the break.  Now, ... back to cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment